Monday, October 19, 2015

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

Happy Halloween!!


Halloween is only TWELVE days away! TWELVE DAYS!! How exciting is that?! Halloween is one of my favourite holidays. Not only do you get lots and lots of chocolate, but there’s an excuse to dress up.


Kate and I recently got back from Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Disney World. It is so much fun. If you don’t know, MNSSHP is a special event on certain nights at the Magic Kingdom. Everyone is allowed to dress up (even adults!) and there are loads of fun Halloween activities to do, even trick or treating!
I have gone three times and it’s been amazing every year. If you’re around the Disney parks in October, we definitely recommend you check it out!

Here are some memories from our days at Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!


2009


Kate and I went as Belle and Aurora. Even our parents got in on the action as Gaston and Merryweather!





2013


I went as Belle, and my boyfriend at the time went as the Beast. It was pretty awesome because we got reservations at the Be Our Guest restaurant before the party! It was pretty awesome dining dressed as Belle in the Beast's castle! I even got to dance with the real Beast.






2015

Kate and I went as, of course, Anna and Elsa. It was so amazing walking around! We felt like celebrities as kids kept calling out, "Anna! Elsa!" We had so so so much fun! 







We’ve put together some tips if you plan to go, and if you’d like to watch Anna and Elsa run around Magic Kingdom, check out the videos below!






  Have a spooky scary Halloween everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Halloween Party!! I like such decent and not so scary halloween events. I have never hosted any halloween party but would love to host next year at some indoor party New York venues. Thanks for inspirations dear!!

    ReplyDelete